Waimarino Group Ltd. (trading as Waimarino Group) is committed to protecting your privacy and giving you a safe online experience.
Please read it carefully to get a clear understanding of how we may collect, use and protect your personally identifiable information in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.
How we collect your personally identifiable information
We collect personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences and interests.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Waimarino Ltd. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is collected when you fill out a form or enter information on our website.
How we use your personal information
We collect and may use your personal information for the following:
- To operate and maintain the website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the website, and customise the website to you;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative e-mails, confirmation e-mails, updates on policies;
- To respond to your enquiries through our contact forms, via email or telephone;
- To track and measure website performance;
- To process payment for purchases you make through our website;
- To review the effectiveness of our marketing programs and analyse other general demographic trends;
- To notify you of new information or services that may be of interest to you; or,
- To send promotional materials.
Third party disclosure
We will not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with notice in advance. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for re-marketing, advertising, or other uses.
security of your personal information
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Waimarino Ltd. will update this policy from time to time, we encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information.